You might ask yourself, how Intelligent Routing could be of any value to you if you are not in the transport business.
As Intelligent Routing is developing we are finding more and more uses for the system not solely related to the route planning solution. We want to put emphasis on the word “value” in “value added service” as we want you to see and experience the value that Intelligent Routing brings.
Here is a list of some additional uses:
- Time logging: Logging hours worked on projects.
- Expense logging: Be it for logging claims or for tax reasons.
- Fuel/Service logging: Log fuel stops, services, km driven – really handy as a paperless log book, and assists with tax claims.
- Security: Track loved ones/security guards/drivers by their phones. This is obviously only advisable if you have the necessary permission/authority or are a paranoid parent.
- Lost?: Send your loved one the location of their mother-in-law’s place on his/her phone should they find themselves incapable of finding the address.
- Reports: Reports can be downloaded and printed, of all the various types of logs.
- No mobile reception?: Part of being Africa-ready means that Intelligent Routing continues tracking and storing all stops on your device even if you have no mobile reception. As soon as reception is available again the stored information is uploaded for you to see on the computer.
- History: Having all your past activities in the form of tracks and logs available at your fingertips.
These uses make Intelligent Routing ideal for many activities/jobs, just to name a few:
- Travelling salesman
- Sports – Cycling, running etc.
- Security companies
- Mobile clinics
**Is there any additional functionality you would like to see on Intelligent Routing?
Let us know in the comment section below.**